Friday, August 17, 2012

Waiting for the sun to shine


Everything is going backward in life; with every one forward step I move 5 steps backwards. It’s been quite some time since things stopped going in favourable direction for me, future seems blurred and life is quite dull these days, have stopped dreaming good for the future because things will always be exactly opposite to what I want them to be.  It’s been ages since I last saw the sunshine in my life, I guess nights loves me more. The question which comes in my mind for which I don’t have an apt answer  is even if the I get what I want, will it make me happy now?? and only answer  I can possibly think off is I don’t think things what I want  carries happiness with it anymore, even there won’t be any satisfaction, relief is all I will get.
I Just realised, life which always looked easy was never been easy for me, before anything previous settles down, something not so good happens and take me all the way back to square one from where I started. Have broken all the resistance zone in life in terms of going backwards, I just keep on going backward and falling deeper and deeper.
Hope some magic happens and life becomes pleasant, at least for some time. Waiting for the sun to shine and I hope to wake up soon with sun shine stoking my face making things around me as bright as they could be.
I hope…..

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.