| I was born in the lap of mountain, as I step outside from womb I fall from heights one could only imagine in dreams, still I carry on with my journey, I am cold but alive, I don't know where I am heading, it’s an uncertain journey, I am moving towards and unknown destination, As I continue my journey further things starts to slow down a bit, I meet many people on my way, some cursed me, worshiped me shared their joys, sorrow and happiness with me with, I took whatever they gave, moulded myself the way they wanted, but I never stopped, with their memories inside me I kept moving towards my uncertain destination, and then one day I took a turn which completely changed the entire course of my journey and I found myself drifting towards the ocean, What i always thought an uncertain journey is a pre decided one, I realised my whole life was pointed in one direction, there never was a choice for me, and still I kept moving, endless water is all I could see as far as my eyes could go. I looked around and saw others like me who are about to lose their identity, I started to move forward with baby step, suddenly brine water gets all over me, I knew it’s an end of my uncertain journey, I closed my eyes, tides took me away from the shore and I am lost in the ocean forever.. |
Sunday, September 16, 2012
Journey of a River..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.