I just write to write
today. Emotionless. Dreamless. Thoughtless. Writing on a plain blank canvas. I
think I have lost myself somewhere. I have ideas. I have a lot of them. Dreams,
them too. A few more than them ideas. But I think the drive has vanished.
Evaporated. Once upon a time, it didn't seem mechanical. It was warm and fuzzy
and just the right bit Me. I realize that I have somewhere lost what that dream
meant to me. I forget that it isn't merely a task well done. It means a lot
more. It means being me. Loving me as I am. Knowing this world a little bit
more. And falling in love with it too. Sometime I parody my existence. What should I do. When days become somber so soon?
I think I realize now.
So I write just to write. To free myself of my thoughts, ideas and dreams.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.