Sunday, February 8, 2015

From the clueless mind..

If we ever sit down and count the number of things that are running through our minds, simultaneously, or rather try to jot them down on a notepad, we will be surprised we are not insane yet! There are important things, there are the not-so-important things, and then there are completely unimportant things, but they are there, right there all in the mind. Lets just say, we haven't stopped thinking about things, ever since we realized we could think, probably even before that!
Do you ever have that feeling where you just want to sit, close your eyes, put your index finger on your temples, make little circles there, and just breathe....Yes! that feeling. That's probably your brain saying, BUZZZZZZ!!! ZZZ!!! ZZZ!!! Enough!
'Gimme a break! Will you!'
I have that feeling a lot. Sometimes I feel if I could just probably somehow detach my brain and keep in it cold storage for sometime, you know, let it cool off a bit, relax and rejuvenate, and then attach it back, what a lovely feeling would that be!

I bet my mind would go "hmmmm" rather than "BUZZZZZZZ". I would hear acoustic flutes rather than the steel drums pounding away in my head.
Yes I know that sounds utterly stupid, but I am open to ideas! All ideas, sensible or otherwise, you never know what might work!

What happens when you stare at a source of light?
You are blinded.

What is God but a source of light?
Oh! And he blind sides you too.

Not to proud of my writing these days..


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.