Sunday, March 25, 2012
Grain of sand
The mountain were dim through haze, As i looked around I had a feeling there's something which is to be found here, something which belonged to someone sometime back, sharp and glinting which become invisible in the night, suddenly I saw something, covered by sand peeking out just a bit, I extended my hand and I tried to pull it out, I tugged hard but It didn't budged not even a single inch. I looked it for a while and it gave me a mocked smile, though I could have left ignoring it, but my curosity urged me not to leave it bereft, so I tried again with my resurged energy but any amount of power was sinking it further, since physical attempt went in vain, I sat down and started clearing sand around it, wind too was curious and helped me clearing every grain of sand and revealing the object beneath, golden glittering shaped like oblong, It seemed so exquisite with it's shape that I wanted to show it to everyone, It was lighter than a feather, I wonder from where could it originate, I looked at it and observed it closely entrench in my palm It felt a bit warm, but suddenly disintegrating bit by bit the gold turned into sand as each grain itself slipped out of my hand, I was helpless and I could do nothing, my palm a proud owner just a moment ago is now a loner, what a big dent to it's ego. Dusting my hands I walked gain,the whole thing amounted to nothing but a bit of pain and I realised sometimes what you see is not always true.
Labels:
Life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.