Its was suppose to be a full moon night but the night is dark as hell. Lighting in the sky is making me uncomfortable but I don't know why I am so eager to step outside the house. As I came out of the house, with in a second I was drenched by rain water but still I prefered to move on. Freezing wind sulking my face, I don't know what but, I am missing something for sure.
I am to far away from people I know, I sat down for a while. Suddenly I felt closer to you, I tried to touch you but I couldn't, I got up and turned back and then my soul got pierced as I realised I was sitting on your grave.
I am to far away from people I know, I sat down for a while. Suddenly I felt closer to you, I tried to touch you but I couldn't, I got up and turned back and then my soul got pierced as I realised I was sitting on your grave.
rula diya tune aaj..bt "she" is still alive.. :)
ReplyDeleteRead ur blog 4 d 1st time.. Boy u write real gud...
ReplyDelete@Amit : Abey aur dhund ley ab
ReplyDelete@Akriti : Thanks