Sunday, May 25, 2014

Confession Time!!

1        My temper fuse is very short. I do not get angry quite often but when I do, all hell breaks loose. I stop thinking. I say such mean and nasty things that I wouldn't have said otherwise. I even start using swear words. Having said that, I do not and I repeat DO NOT get angry without any rhyme or reason.

2        I secretly love the fact that I am not fat and that I do not gain much weight inspite of eating the oily, deep fried, junk food everyday.

3        I love compliments. Like really. But when someone compliments me, I just can't take it with a simple 'thankyou'. I have to try and deny it, make a joke out of it or change the topic.

4        I am very uncomfortable around people I meet for the first time. Sometimes, they get the impression that I don't like them and sometimes it is true but most of the times, its just because I am a very socially awkward person. The truth is - most of the times I want to talk to them, I just don't know how to.

5        I have a very readable face. If I do not like someone, it is apparant on my face and if I like someone, it is very apparant too. Similarly if I am in a bad mood, pissed off or angry, you can see it on my face. You just have to be a little 'observant'.

6        I live to eat and do not eat to live.

7        I love the smell of new books and paper. It is probably my favourite smell besides petrol, turpentine oil and paint

8        I am the most annoyingly opinionated person ever.

9        I associate certain things with places. Like momos with Dilli haat, golgappe with Bengali market, rains with Cherrapunjee, cheesecakes with Big Chill, intellectual and interesting conversations with IHC, shawarmas with Al Bake.

10    I cannot stay at home. It depresses me. I love to go out. Discover new places, meet new people,  eat at a new restraurant.

11    I have sudden midnight cravings for dark chocolate, cream and jelly, gulab jamun.

12    My ego is huge and very fragile. If you mess with it, I am going to hate you forever.

13    If I had things my way, I'd record every interaction I've had with people and then sit with a tub of hot chocolate fudge and cheese popcorn and watch it.

14    I am probably the most impatient person in this whole freakin world. I hate waiting for others and try my best to not make others wait.


15    Surprisingly, I've been brutally honest in this post. Generally, I'm a  closed person. Writing is easier I guess

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.