He doesn’t wait to listen to the verdict. He already knows
that he is out. He packs his bag and starts walking back to his home. He
concludes that he couldn’t possibly feel any worse than he did now. He reaches
home, dumps his bag in a corner of his room and falls on the bed, ignoring the
shouts of his mother. He turns to look at his shelf full of books. He turns
away and smiles. Sadly at first, the smile slowly grows larger and brighter.
Suddenly, he gets up and stretches his body and jogs his way to the kitchen. He
is very pleased with himself now. He had just realized that he no longer cared.
He no longer cared about the shit that kept him awake for last one month.
Munching on the Chips and just having a weight cleared of his mind, he
took his camera, came out from his home, plugged his ear phones started walking
as he listened:
Looking back what I have done
There's lots more life to live
At times I feel overwhelmed
I question what I can give
But I don't let it get me down
Or cause me too much sorrow
There's no doubt about who I am
I always have tomorrow
There's lots more life to live
At times I feel overwhelmed
I question what I can give
But I don't let it get me down
Or cause me too much sorrow
There's no doubt about who I am
I always have tomorrow
Writing always makes me happy J
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.