Saturday, December 20, 2014

Profound conversation and random thought

Varun : (in Bed with one early morning resolution.) I want to write again, don't what about!
Inner self :(Enthusiastically) Type something!! May be you'll come up with something to say and astonish the world and make it sit up and look at u in new found admiration!
Varun : Scratches head, yawns and looks around the room.
Inner self : Well said ! Your work is done! You have changed the world beyond repair.
Varun: Grunts in satisfaction, turns over in bed and before I could go to sleep.

I Hear 2 pigeons cooing off happily on the window beside my bed, I suddenly started humming the tune of this long lost song ... was wondering how many people still remeber it.. it goes like this..

"Gutar gutak , gutar gutak!,
Chad gaya oopar rey... atariya pe lotan kabootar rey!!
Gutar gutak, gutar gutak!"

I really dun recall the composer nor the movie .. all i remember is that the song involved one busty female in the loft with lots of hay in the middle of lots of eeky white pigeons....singing and doing some gyrating movements involving lots of butt shaking and pelvic movements rivalling even Govinda (thatz something!)
I cant seem to get the song out of my head .... sigh!!

I love myself!!
well..some one has to!!

Love ,
I, me, Myself!

-p.s. incase u are wondering whatz the point of the post ...DUH!!! appretiate my talent(or the lack of it!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.